About The Studios
Welcome to The Photographer Studio, where local photographers click!
Owned and operated by your host Tammy Deren , The Photographer Studio offers a stylish venue that has been tailored by photographers for photographers and endeavors to meet the needs of freelancers in the Edmonton and surrounding areas who have no desire to operate a studio or only need access to one occasionally, as well as offering a thoughtfully designed space to plan gatherings, presentations, and networking events.
Studio 1 is located in the 2nd floor loft at 15607 - 100 A Avenue in West Central Edmonton, and Studio 2 and 3 are located at 17304 103 Ave in Mayfield area.
highlights of The Photographer Studio include:
- fully customisable, simply decorated, and smartly furnished studio spaces in neutral tones that can be used as is or customized by you, the photographer
- several pieces of furniture and home decorations ranging from vintage to modern that can easily be swapped in or out to dress your set
- large open spaces for workshops, meetings, or other gatherings
- intimate client meeting area for consultations, reviewing proofs, and event screenings
- reasonable hourly, half day, full day, and extended rates
- a growing, broad and ever-changing collection of props, and furniture
- consumables like continuous paper backdrops
- professional development and training
- regular networking opportunities and guest speakers
- limited exclusive annual memberships with valuable benefits
- and more!